Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas dinner table

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.



We have a semi large blended family now. This means more mouths to get to feed at our holiday gatherings. I was short a few place setting and didn’t realize it until the week of Christmas. Amazon to the rescue! I literally ordered these adorable place settings 3 days before Christmas! Next day shipping saves me again! They were easy, beautiful, matched my color theme this year and even disposable! I never do disposable for Christmas or Thanksgiving but these were so pretty I wanted to try them. I paired them with nice wine glasses and fabric napkins and it looked gorgeous! I even used disposable gold utensils to add some extra sparkle. I’m telling you… it was gorgeous! (Link to plates 👆🏻) 

No comments:

Post a Comment