Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas 2021

I took a VERY long break from posting here (4 years to be exact!)  but it’s time to start it up again! 

Starting with my 2021 Christmas decor-

Christmas is my favorite time of year and I come from a long line of Christmas decorating lovers! 😜 My grandfather used to collect village pieces and spend weeks every year setting up his villages.  He would create the most realistic towns which included streets, driveways, walkways and even rivers! He would open his home to people from all over town to come and tour his setup… and they came! He even won several awards for his displays. (Something you would likely only find possible in a small rural town like the one I grew up in.) 

So it goes without saying, my Mom, her sister and most of the grandkids inherited the love of creating part of the Christmas spirit thru our decorating. 








































No comments:

Post a Comment