Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vinyl Ceiling and light swith medallions!

I have some fun new projects that I have been working on but I had to post this picture of one of my new designs! How fun is this? I took a combination of a design from the "frame" designs and doubled up on it to have a double layered effect. Keep in mind that most of the designs can be "tweaked" to fit your desired results! Think outside the box-


Here is another one I did quite awhile ago and I think I have already posted a pic. :) I created this using 2 of the same designs from one of the embellishment collections (#EM017).  You can now find this complete design under the ceiling medallion section labeled #CME003!


Here is a photo of a simple embellishment around a light switch.  No more boring light switches!


Here are some of the fun options used to embellish your switches and fixtures! Some of the designs are used as monograms and such but any part of the shape can be seperated and used in your design!








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Interior Designers Gold Coas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Gold Coast Interior Designers

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Gold Coast Interior Design Firm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Gold Coast interior design firm

    ReplyDelete