Thursday, February 18, 2010

Contain the clutter!





We all have a corner where we have misc. stuff just sitting around. Contain it! It will make the area look intentional. Find a cute basket, or decorative container. I used an antique replica wire farm basket here. I added some decorative items to improve the overall look. If you have several items that you don't want to look at consider using a decorative box with a lid. Consider containing your books, toys or other various items you have sitting on shelves or dressers.

The cute pictures of the baskets that I have posted here are from Hulla Baloo home decor

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - I especially love the fabric covered box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this very much! Now if only I could contain my husband this way! Really, it's a great idea and one I intend to put to use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete