Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hi all!  I hope you all had a great Holiday Season!  It's time to start thinking about your Valentine's day decorating!  I will be hosting a Valentine Decor Class on Friday the 31st of January at 11am.
The class will be $25.00. 

IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL but want to ORDER the vinyl to make your own charger (or glass block) you can buy it at my Etsy store HERE!

I have put together some cute items!  The class fee includes a Valentine charger, the Valentine soap dispenser and the blue, vintage inspired Valentine mason jar candy holder!   You have 3 design options for your charger.  Please email me here and let me know if you want to sign up and choose option 1, 2, or 3. 

Space and supplies are limited so please let me know as soon as you can if you would like to attend the class so that I can get a jump on gathering supplies. :)

Sign up deadline is next Friday the 17th.

Please remember to pay for your class when you sign up.  This will ensure your space. :)

HUGS!!!

Kelli










No comments:

Post a Comment