Saturday, August 10, 2013

Halloween decorating ideas- Blue, (turquoise) white and black!

I am loving all of the fun Halloween decorating ideas that I have been seeing floating around the web lately. I am particularly drawn to anything blue or turquoise for Halloween this year.  I thought I would share some of the ideas that I have come across and hopefully help you spark some creative ideas of your own.  If you don't care for blue, what about interjecting green, fuchsia, or lavender?  (Hmm....maybe I will find some of those for a future post!)


How cute is this!  Run down and grab some decorative pumpkins from your local craft store and paint them your favorite Halloween accent color!  She has displayed them on cake stand and dressed them up with some all picks.  Super cute!
image turquoise Pumpkin Halloween decorating
Completely-coastal.com
Here is a cute idea.  Instead of using your typical orange and black, use your unique color of choice when creating your crafty decor!  Just interject a little bit of the color here and there.  Aren't these cute?
image turquoise Halloween decorating
Paint me Plaid
This neat turquoise and silver vignette is done with mercury glass pieces and glittered skulls.  I have found several of these pieces at my local TJ Maxx and Dollar Tree.  
image turquoise Halloween decorating
Here is another nicely done blue pumkin done with chalk paint.  LOVE IT!
image turquoise Pumpkin Halloween decorating
Tater Tots and Jello
Classy and tasteful!  This tablescape could be used during Halloween and Thanksgiving. Well done!
image turquoise Pumpkin Halloween decorating
Home stories at Oz 

Change it up this year.  Use unique colors when putting together your Halloween decorating items this year. NO RULES!  Just have fun with it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your post on fall decorating with a different twist! I recently updated my whole home in a coastal cottage chic style with a little farmhouse, french, eclectic mix. I have been thinking I would love to paint all my pumpkins white, green and turquoise to fit in with my decor. Heck I may add some starfish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy,

      How fun! I would love to see some pics! If you would like to share them please feel free to post them on my FB page or email me. I'm sure others would love to see your projects as well!

      Email- designbykelli@gmail.com
      FB- https://www.facebook.com/designbykelli

      Kelli :)

      Delete
  2. Very useful information for everyone. There is this one nice site where you can get home design ideas for your home.

    ReplyDelete