Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Decor Classes!

Seattle area peeps~ I have the Christmas projects ready to go!  I am asking everyone to please sign up as soon as possible as I have a lot of supplies to purchase and in order to offer these prices I need to jump on some sales!  The class will be held on Friday Dec. 6th. at 11am. The deadline to sign up is Friday NOV. 15th.

There are a few options this time.  We will be doing a LARGE glass block light project.  This one is almost 8x8"!  You get to choose from 4 different designs. It includes the lights as well.

Second is the personalized ornaments. You get 3 color choices for your vinyl monograms- Black, SIlver or Gold. (Full names are white ) You can pick any color of glitter that you want. I will have several available. If you want a glitter color that is typically not Christmas, let me know.

Third is the Christmas Subway art.

You are welcome to do all 3, just one or however many you would like.  Also, you do not have to be here to order.  If you cannot attend , feel free to order a kit.
I will also make the items for you for an extra fee. If you are interested please let me know.
It is $2 extra per ornament and $5 extra for me to make the board or glass block.

Here's the lowdown- PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL and TRY TO SEND YOUR ORDERS IN ONE EMAIL if at all possible.. :)


Glass Block Options- ($25.00) See picture 1-Merry Christmas Wreath
2-Joy to the World Wreath
3-Nativity
4-Santa Sleigh Merry Christmas
 Ornaments- ($5.00 each or 5 for $20)-Please send me your names (Spelled correctly) and specify what color you want the monogram to be for EACH name.
-Full names will be in white

Subway Art (VINYL ONLY, you paint board) $18.00-See picture
1-Snowman
2-Silent Night- (I superimposed this design on the board I this pic so the colors look a little harsh.  They vinyl will look a bit softer in person,)
Subway Art (Board AND Vinyl) $25.00

You can leave a comment below or email me to sign up @designbykelli@gmail.com.
Please remember that the class fee needs to be paid by the sign up deadline to hold your spot.  HUGS!





No comments:

Post a Comment