Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEW ADVENTURES!

I have spent several years hosting parties and events for myself and others. I have often said that I would love to do this as part of my business,  (which I do on a small scale already, but don't advertise it.)  After "TALKING" about it for years, I think I am ready to jump in with two feet!  I absolutely LOVE putting on events and find it very rewarding to use my creativity to bring joy to others and create fun and unique spaces.  After talking with a couple of my friends tonight,  I think I am ready to go for it!  My niche~  (thank you Margaret),  "EVENT PLANNING FOR THE DIYer!"

What exactly does this mean?  Well, if you have an event, a Birthday Party, Anniversary, or even a Wedding and you need help coming up with creative ideas and need someone to help you execute it, I'm your girl.  I will help you come up with the overall plan, design and help the day of the event.  On a budget?  Even better!  That just means more creativity! 

I will, of course, continue to do interior design and vinyl designs this will just be another fun addition to my adventures!
Bring on the PARTIES!!!!!

Kelli :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment