Friday, November 13, 2009

Classes Offered- Snowman Advent Calendar (Dec 2010)


I will be starting up some classes for various projects. The first one I have in mind is a cute advent calendar. The cost is $20.00. Depending on how many people are interested - will depend on the specific design for the date placeholders. (I will have to see how many I can get.) The overall design will stay the same either way. The calendar is metal and the placeholders have magnets on them.

My thought was to do this either next Tuesday Nov. 17 OR Wed. Nov. 18th around 10am. Let me know if you are interested and what day works best for you if you are. I will most likely need to purchase materials in the next few days so please have your payments to me by Sunday Nov. 15th. Also, if you are unable to attend, (and if you are local,) you can purchase the kit and do it at home! Feel free to share this info but let me know who will be attending as the materials need to be purchased ahead of time.

If you are not local but interested in the "Snowman advent vinyl" you can purchase the vinyl for $10.00. The vinyl is approx. 10" X 10". (See buy it now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment